!! NEW AMAZING NECKLACE FROM FINESMITH !!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 ♥

YAY we have a public holiday today. It is wonderful to have in the middle of the week a day off. I could have that every week. But I think my boss wouldn't like that. So today I can be around in SL. And getting things do which are on my to do list since some weeks. But I decided to make this picture first. Before I start cleaning up my inventory and my place. I got this combo from Yula, and I really don't dare to move around as I normally do. A little bit dangerous especially around the neck. But I do not care. Who want to look pretty has to take risks.
At least I hope you like what you see. Infos about the outfit press "Read More".





Worn:
Necklace: Finesmith Truth Collar
Bracelet : Finesmith Truth Braclet
Shoulder Pats are also included in that package.



Kind Regards Christian

0 comments:

Post a Comment