!! NEW SPRING OUTFIT FROM BAREROSE !!

Saturday, April 20, 2013 ♥

I didn't blog quite a while, cause of unexpected incident in RL, which changed my point of view a lot. So at the moment I do not plan to far in the future as I did before. I just enjoy the actual day and do not think about tomorrow. As life can change in a twinkling of an eye. And normally it do not change to the bright side.







Today I want to show you the newest creation from Barerose. The outfit June Dion made is inspired by Roberto Cavalli's newest spring summer collection. It includes the jacket, shirt, pants, scarf, and also shoes. As a special June added also an extra Jacket in a orange color. The complete outfit comes in mesh. The outfit is called Grosso. The SURL will routed directly there. So you don't have to search it in the mainstore.

SURL:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bare%20Rose/191/73/30



Hope you all like what you see..


Kind Regards Christian

0 comments:

Post a Comment