!!! SPRING IS GETTING HOT !!!

Sunday, March 3, 2013 ♥

This spring summer will be hot. At least when you will following Dsquared2's style. I was longer thinking if I will blog that style. But I guess some women and men will like it. Sometime I wish I would have such a body in RL, but for that I should go in the gym, and I am lazy... sometimes.... :)

For that picture I was playing a little bit around with Photomatix, which is pretty nice Software if you know how to use it correctly. Think I did an avarge work with that shoot.As usual the SL designers are at the end of the page.







Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - Leather Pants Black ( mesh )
Necklace: CERES - Tribus- Black Titanium
Necklace: Mandala - Takayama Black
Necklace: Mandala - Ekou - Time Black
Bracelet: Mandala - Samurai Black
Shoes: GOS - Triumph Boots


Kind Regards Christian

0 comments:

Post a Comment