NEW SPRING SUIT FROM GABRIEL

Saturday, March 30, 2013 ♥

First I want to wish you all a happy Easter! Today the event Hollywood opened and I went over to grab the newest clothes. I will post the SURL at the end of this post. I saw a lot of cool new things. So I want to introduce you the newest creation of Gabriel. This suit is only available at the moment on the event Hollywood. It includes a color HUD so you can change the shirt in 8 preset colors. Not to mention the belt which is also color changeable. The shoes I am wearing put Takuya in this outfit too. So you get a complete Outfit and you are up to date with the actual season than.
I hope to see you at the event Hollywood.






Worn:

Gabriel Mesh Single spring suit - white

SURL to the event Hollywood:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/event%20Hollywood/89/121/25

Kind Regards Christian

0 comments:

Post a Comment