!! SPRING/SUMMER 2013 INSPIRED BY ARMANI !!

Saturday, February 2, 2013 ♥

It was snowing again today. I was very happy that I didn't had to go out, as I did all my shopping yesterday. YAY !!!
During the day I zapped around in Youtube, and found the new spring/summer 2013 fashion by Giorgio Armani. I looked forward and backward till I found something what caught my eye. This style I would definitive wear in real. I hope you will like it.









Jacket: Hoorenbeek Classic Suit - Navy Blue
Shirt: Hoorenbeek Suit Shirt with Ties - White
Pants: Hoorenbeek Classic Suit - Navy Blue (Modified)
Shoes: Gabriel Mesh Boat  Shoes  (Camel)


Kind Regards Christian

1 comments:

Unknown schrieb am February 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM folgenden Kommentar:

It is perfect to think about wearing short pants while it is snowing outside. It must have been very cold to make you want to think about the summer so much! Thumbs up for this styling and post a RL pic of you wearing those shorts in summer :P!

Post a Comment