!! SPRING OUTFIT 2013 INSPIRED BY TOMMY HILFIGER !!

Saturday, February 9, 2013 ♥

Saturday and I had to go to work. I was preparing the stuff I need, as I have to go to the company VW next week. So after I came home I looked in the Internet for some fashion clips and saw an advertisement of my favorite RL brand Tommy Hilfiger. So I searched his new stuff for spring/summer 2013 in the net, and found really cute clothes. Well as I can not afford so much new things in RL from him, as he is very expensive in Europe, I took his style over to SL.It is way cheaper for me in SL than in RL.









I hope you like what you see. I wear the following objects:
Jacket: Hoorenbeek - Mesh Blazer White ( recolored )
Shirt: Hoorenbeek - Suit shirt light blue ( recolored and the original tie I took away )
Pants: Ispachi - Casual Jeans dark blue
shoes: Katatonic - Espadrilles Nantucket
Tie: VersaTie - Striped Tie








Kind Regards Christian

2 comments:

Unknown schrieb am February 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM folgenden Kommentar:

I love the pictures! Great snaps!

christianraven schrieb am February 9, 2013 at 10:04 PM folgenden Kommentar:

Thank you Zaara :)

Post a Comment