!! INSPIRED BY DSQUARED2 FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2013 !!

Sunday, February 3, 2013 ♥

I woke up lately today. And guess what, it was snowing again. So I didn't go to the Carnival event, which was going on in the streets of my town. I preferred to stay inside and watched some movies. I got bored so I decided to do some styling. This time I got inspired by Dsquared2.







I did some modification on the outfit. Mainly I changed color. Great thing is I had everything in my inventory already. I hope you like what you see. Seems spring, summer 2013 will be very interesting!




Jacket: Hoorenbeek Classic Suit Black Modified
Shirt: Hoorenbeek Suit Shirt white
Cuffs: SF Design Godfather Tuxedo
Pants: Hoorenbeek Classic Suit Black Modified
Skirt: Gizza Dark Swan
Shoes: Utopia Ethan black boots
Hat: Kmad  Ali Dark Blond
Belt: Gabriel Achilleus Belt

2 comments:

Unknown schrieb am February 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM folgenden Kommentar:

I like your stylings! Great to see how you develop more and more with each entry you do! And yay men in shorts and skirts for summer!!!! We ladies will see lots of legs ^^

christianraven schrieb am February 5, 2013 at 8:29 PM folgenden Kommentar:

Yay thank you Zaara. Not sure if men will wear a short skirt combination

Post a Comment