!! Inspired by Vivienne Westwood !!

Monday, January 28, 2013 ♥

Today, during my online time, I was watching some fashion movies in RL. The new collections fall/winter 2013/2014. Yes I looked twice if they used the correct year, which they did. Suddenly it came in my mind that I have  custom made pants in my inventory, inspired by Vivienne Westwood. So I took the chance and styled myself. And here is the result. I guess I don't look that bad...laughs.







Pants: sf design ewan pant custom modified in 2 colours
Jacket: sf design ewan outfit blue
Shoes: sf design oxford wing tips - black
Hair: Atro Patena - Josef_Blonde
Belt: RFYRE Nigel Black
Necklace: [MANDALA]KARMA Necklace/Shepherd  SILVER
Makeup: Tableau Vivant  Vincent Make up 10 Blue



Kind Regards Christian

1 comments:

Unknown schrieb am January 30, 2013 at 6:06 PM folgenden Kommentar:

Great new Blog Layout!!!

Post a Comment